Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kruz's Blessing!!
                                                    I don't know how to flip it!


                                                              Were missing Sham

                                      There so cute they wanted to be in the picture too!


I'm playing catch up so keep reading there alot of posts! We blessed Kruz this past sunday! It was such a good day and Luke gave him such a good blessing! I am so thankful for my 3 boys and for Luke to have the priesthood to bless them! He is such a great dad! Kruz was a good boy the whole day. We had a bbq afterwards and it turned out really nice too. We were waiting for people to show up so we had my mom take some pitures of us and as you can see Coop didnt want his picture taken. Parker and Kam came home with us after church so were missing Gabbie in the pictures.

0 comments: