Thursday, April 26, 2012

BABY KRUZ!!! / OUR LIFE WITH 3 BOYS!!!!!















She loves him





They all had this matching shirt for a bring home outfit if u notice Coop and Kruz's has the same truck on it, well Brycky had one on too but we picked him up from preschool on the way home from the hospital, so i made him change before he held him!












































First of all we are LOVING our life with 3 sons!!!


So we had a c-section schedruled for April 16th, i had a c-section with Cooper because he was breech, so i chose to have another c-section. We had to be there at 5am and my c-section was at 7am. It was early but nice. Little Kruz was born at 7:21am weighing 8lbs 21 inches! He is my biggest baby, Brycky was 5lbs 2oz 18in, Coop was 7lbs 4oz 20in, they keep going up! He is such a blessing in our lives, he is such a good little boy. He wakes up only once or twice at night (knock on wood) he stays a good sleeper. His brothers absolutely love and adore him, they can't get enough of him and they are such good helpers! We kinda wondered at first of Coop how he was going to act, they were out in the hall when Kruz was born so they could see and touch him when they wheeled him from the surgery room to the nursery since it was rsv season and couldn't come in the room, but when they seen Kruz Coop didn't even crack a smile, but he LOVES him now. It was hard not being able to have them come back to my room i was an emotional wreck, but its ok now we are home with our 3 handsome guys and Loving it!!! We are so blessed to have them in our lives and couldn't ask for anything better, we thank our Heavenly Father every day! We are so thankful he trusts us to be their parents!! We love all 3 of our boys!!!!!







8 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats Ash! He's adorable, just like his two big brothers! Looks & sounds like you guys are doing great. What a sweet blessing :)

The Nybergs said...

He is a doll! Thanks for letting me steal some snuggles yesterday!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Congrats!! He is precious. I can't believe you have 3 now. How cool!!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I LOVE the cuddling and sleeping couch pictures! Especially the one where the three boys are taking up all the space so dad sits on the floor, haha, TOO cute!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

omg Ashley! I didn't even know you were expecting! congrats! I can't believe you have 3 boys! They are going to be the best of buds. He is adorable!!

Shaylah said...

You too sure make beautiful little boys! Congratulations!

Whitney said...

Congrats on the new boy ash! Umm... I can't remember exactly how I changed it but I know in the settings somewhere, like the "dashboard" you could easily change the name and I just re-made a new blog using my FIRST blog address so people would be taken to that page and it would say my new blog address. Does that make sense? Let me know. email me at whitneyjeski@gmail.com if ya need help. see ya!

Whitney

Emily Tesar said...

Congratulations Ashley!! He is so precious!! How fun to have 3 cute boys!!