Thursday, July 14, 2011

Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm!!!



























































click on the picture above and look how cute the boys are with their hands up!! Coop in front and Brycky in the 2nd row!!






































































































































we went to las vegas air port and watched the planes take off and land.


















Luke would kill me if he seen i posted this, he forgot his glasses so he had to wear mine when he drove!!


I am so behind AGAIN, but what do ya do right? We are remodeling a house and living in our camper without internet lol, sound like fun to everyone!! My boys are loving it!! As for me its not really that fun living in a camper and living out of boxes in a garage, our camper is parked in my in laws drive way and all of our stuff is stored in there garage which works out great because our house were remodeling is right next door to my in laws (there great)!! So anyways i will get better about blogging when we get in our house cross your fingers hopefully in just a couple weeks!! But as of right now we are at my moms blogging (shes great also)!!


So back in June we went to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm it was a blast and were planning on doing it again next yr with my brother and his family!! We went with some of my family, Luke, i and the boys left a couple days before my family and stayed in st. george then went to Vegas to my aunts then when the rest of my family met up at my aunt we all piled up and left to California. The boys loved swimming in st. george motel because we taught them how to plug their nose and jump in and Brycky got the hang of it as you can tell and loved doing it time after time with floaties, but Coop didn't really get the hang of yet but loved to just sit in the pool and plug his nose and put his face in!! They LOVED it and also LOVED Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm!! They loved the all the characters and rides! Pictures explain it all!!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Love all these pictures! The boys are growing so fast! Miss and love you all!

Paul and Carly said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I would love to go to Disneyland! Where is your house that you guys are remodeling? That's so exciting. Best of Luck to you with the move.

Nick Scott Family said...

We are headed to Disneyland in a month or so - which rides were your favorite???? Which do you recommend? Did you go to California Adventures or stay at Disneyland?